“Taste and Learn Series” Classes
Programs, Classes & Workshops – including the “Taste and Learn Series”
Organize private classes that fit both your educational needs and schedule. Whether you desire a certification for a private group or are interested in having a custom class designed for you.
Be aware that custom and private classes are offered for an additional cost, for pricing and more information please contact us.
- Individually designed classes
- Learn to See, Smell and Taste Wine ·
- Explore Wine Regions, Styles, History, Flavor Profiles, Grape Varietals
- Interpreting Wine Labels and Note taking
- Decanting, Glassware and Storage
- Provide solutions through educational programs, training, certification and recognition
- Seminars, workshops and classes on wine, fine spirits, sake, food pairing and cheese
If you are a wine enthusiast, we can help certify you in wine stewardship.; as students of wine who are preparing for or are already in the trade; or for wine enthusiasts who do not plan on a career in the wine industry however want to learn
Duration: 1.5 – 2 hours – Includes Syllabus materials, food and accouterments (i.e. bread, cheese) and a narrative on all wine.
Class size: average 5 – 20 maximum attendees.
Contact for Pricing – Priced per hour per person, plus the cost of proposed wines (as approved by host), glassware rental (if not provided by host)